The Holidays

With the holidays literally right around the corner Here are some things the little kiddos may like to see under the Tree
We got these two things for my six year olds Birthday and he absolutely loved them. They laughs were the best part of it.

Vetch Action 180
   This little camera comes with everything a kid would need to start out and learn how to use one of the more expensive cameras.
 Bike Mount
 Adhesive mount
 USB cable
 Wrist strap
 Water proof case
 Double side adhesives

   You can literally take this camera anywhere, it has a camera lenses that can rotate 180 degrees to they can record/ take pictures of themselves and with there friends it records underwater and the adhesives will stick to just about anything.
   I know your thinking but kids are rough on toy well this little thing is durable My son’s has been dropped numerous times and not even a scratch on it i was completely amazed you can also put up to a 32gb mini sd card in it so they can take thousand of videos and pictures.

 Another toy is again one my son got for his birthday



  Kids Tech Mini Drone.

  For playing Indoors
  Rechargeable Batterey
  USB charge cable
  Wireless remote

  This this is literally a little black ball with propellers on top of it as my brother said it almost looks like a lg firecracker. It comes with this little controller that has one button on kind of looks like a car starter. When I first seen it I thought well how’s that any fun when my son opened it he didn’t seem excited then him and his dad opened it and turned it on we’ll let me say I’ve never seen my two kids have more fun with something that just bobs up and down in the air. They laughed like nothing I’ve ever seen.
   Moms just a warning put your hair up because I got hit in the head while it was flying and had my hair not been up it would have been a mess to get out. I also couldn’t wipe the grin off my face listening to my two little kiddos giggle the way they were.
  I do recommend playing with it in a room with carpet or over there bed though because if it hits the hardwood floor to many times where they fitted it together breaks apart or if your crafty or have a handy husband maybe make something to go around it to soften the landings. Overall a great little toy  and lots of fun.

You can get both of these at Walmart and there pretty inexpensive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parent Shaming